Conventional Hot Water Heaters
The John Wood® ENERGY STAR® Qualified Atmospheric Vented Gas Water Heater complies with 2010 ENERGY STAR® qualifications and has an impressive .67 energy factor (EF). With an installed flue damper, higher efficiencies can be achieved therefore saving you money.
Flame Guard® patented technology prevents the ignition of flammable vapours from products such as gasoline, paint thinner and solvents.
Subjected to over 1,000 tests including lint, dust and oil, butane and endurance burn, the Flame Guard® system is the safest and most proven technology available today.
- Same tank diameter as existing 0.62 EF models
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Flue damper for increased EF and performance
- 24 volt gas valve
- Diagnostic capabilities
- Monitors damper for increased performance and safety
- Modular valve for ease of replacement
- Spark ignition eliminating standing pilot
- Includes a 20 foot 24-volt power cord that can be increased up to 50 feet
Long-Lasting Dependability = Years Of Assurance
- Glass-lined flue prevents scaling
- Top mounted heavy duty anode rod for added tank protection
- Robust 1/4 inch pilot tubing
Benefits Of The Flame Guard® System
- Servicing made simple - saves you time and money
- Combustion chamber is easy to access
- T&P valve is conveniently located at the side of the tank to facilitate piping to a drain or outside the building