Goodman Furnace GMVC95 - High Efficiency
Up to 95% AFUE Performance Multi-Position Installation Two-Stage, Variable-Speed ComfortNet Communications System.
Goodman GMVC95 Gas Furnace
- Up to 95% AFUE Performance
- Multi-Position Installation
- Two-Stage, Variable-Speed
- ComfortNet Communications System
- Outstanding Warranty Protection*
This Goodman furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty* to the original, registered homeowner, and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links below.
Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
This gas Goodman furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 95%, which means that up to 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home
* Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or by clicking below on the Product Warranty link. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Download Consumer Brochure for Goodman Furnace GMCV95 - (1.55MB)