Here in Ontario, there is really no good time of year to have a heating or cooling outage, for either your family or your budget!
In some cases, your furnace or air conditioner, heat pump or heating boiler may issue a warning or two before breaking down. But this isn’t always the case.
When one of these suddenly conks out, you are faced with a change in your daily plans. Instead of all the things already on your to-do list, you have to get your HVAC system repaired pronto.
We have written a detailed blog post before about how to choose an HVAC contractor to make emergency repairs, and we hope this is a helpful resource for you.
In this post, we share what you get when you choose our team here at Shipton’s to make your repairs!
No Pricing Surprises, Ever
When you call Shipton’s to schedule emergency repairs or routine maintenance, we know your budget is already feeling the impact of money you haven’t even spent yet.
For this reason, you can count on us for the following:
- We always charge flat rate pricing for heating repairs.
- We never charge you by the hour.
- We will always provide you with a quote in advance and give you the option to proceed or not.
- We offer a variety of financing options to help you cope with an unexpected repair or replacement expense.
Personal Customer Service
Shivering (or sweating) while listening to on-hold music or a generic voicemail message when you’re desperate for help is nobody’s idea of fun.
This won’t happen when you choose us for your maintenance, repair or installation needs. Instead, you can expect all of this:
- A real person will answer your call even in the middle of the night, over the weekend or during the holidays.
- Our office team will stay in touch with you until your maintenance, repair or installation has been completed to your satisfaction, because we don’t just want to earn your business. We want to keep it!
- Our state-of-the-art technician dispatch service will pair you with the right technician for your needs promptly and send that technician out to see you ASAP.
- Your technician will arrive wearing the Shipton’s uniform complete with a Shipton’s logo and driving a Shipton’s van with our logo on it.
- The technician that performs your maintenance, repairs or installation will be prompt, professional, courteous, respectful and will always leave your space cleaner than they found it.
- Our technicians are licensed and certified to perform maintenance, repairs and installation on all makes and models of every type of equipment we carry.
Budget-Saving Maintenance Protection Plans
As a family-owned and -operated HVAC company, we have nearly a century under our collective belts of living and working in the Hamilton and surrounding areas.
Our growing customer base includes a wide variety of residential and commercial clients with a diverse set of maintenance, repair and installation needs.
Over the decades, we have developed a three-tier protection plan program to help you save money and extend the useful life of your major HVAC appliances and systems.
Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement
Customers with brand-new systems and systems still under warranty can enjoy savings with our Energy Saving Maintenance Agreement.
This agreement offers 20 percent discounts on flat rate-priced repairs with zero overtime charges. You also get $20 in rewards annually.
Advantage Savings Maintenance Agreement
Customers with systems in mid-life or out of warranty can benefit from the savings in our Advantage Savings Maintenance Agreement.
This agreement offers a 50 percent discount on overtime diagnostic charges and a repair credit of $700 each for your furnace and air conditioner (total of $1,400 in credits). You also get $30 in rewards annually.
Ultra Savings Maintenance Agreement
Customers with late-life systems that are facing replacement sooner rather than later can benefit from our Ultra Savings Maintenance Agreement.
This agreement waives all overtime diagnostic charges and overtime charges and provides a repair credit of $1,000 each for your furnace and air conditioner (total of $2,000 in credits). You also get $50 in rewards annually.
24/7 Emergency Repair Service, 365 Days a Year
Furnaces and air conditioners have minds of their own when it comes to unscheduled outages. They don’t know it is a major national holiday, the weekend or the middle of the night when they quit working.
Many of our now longtime customers first found us when this exact scenario occurred and they were searching for who they could call to make an emergency repair at the most inopportune moment.
Our 24/7 emergency repair service really does operate 365 days a year, rain or shine, day or night, weekend or major holiday. If you need us, we will make sure we are there for you.
Get a FREE Diagnostic and a FREE Air Conditioner
Right now and through March 31, 2019, when you mention that you saw this ad on the Shipton’s website, we will waive any diagnostic charges for your HVAC repair.
Right now and through March 31, 2019, when you purchase a Shipton’s furnace plus installation, we will give you a FREE Shipton’s air conditioner. This offer comes with a free 10-year parts and labour warranty on both components. Just complete this easy online form to claim your free A/C unit!
Get in Touch
Do you have an urgent repair need? Or is it about time for your furnace, boiler, heat pump or air conditioner to have its annual safety inspection and preventative maintenance service?