HVAC Maintenance Coordinator & C.S.R.
Shipton’s Heating & Cooling Ltd. has been a leading HVAC contractor in the greater Hamilton area for over 90 years. We are looking to hire a full-time experienced Maintenance/Service Coordinator to join our group of dedicated service professionals and grow with our company. The right candidate will be team-oriented with a true understanding of customer service, have an eye for small details, can multitask several things at once and prioritize the workload throughout the day. You must possess a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2-3 years of office/dispatch/scheduling experience in plumbing/HVAC industry.
- Able to stand, walk and bend during the shift hours
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Thorough and detailed oriented
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance calls.
- Preparing invoices and work closely with accounts receivable.
- Computer skills are required including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Dispatching all maintenance calls to our technicians with all the required information related to the job.
- Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations.
- Follow up with customers after work is done.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to exercise diplomacy, manage any conflicts that arise, analyze and troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively.
- Experience using Jonas Software is preferred but not mandatory
Salary is dependent on experience.
Extended medical and dental coverage provided after 3 months of employment.
Please complete the form below to apply to our HVAC Maintenance Coordinator and Customer Service Rep position.