Position Available: Lead HVAC Installer
Shipton’s Heating & Cooling Ltd. is a leading name in the residential HVAC industry. We are family owned and operated with over 95 years of experience serving Hamilton and the surrounding area.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven lead HVAC equipment installer. Qualifications are listed below:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a lead installer
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d) would be an asset.
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License – with clean driving record
- Effective and clear communication skills are a must, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
- Exceptional compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Ongoing and extensive training
- Bonus incentives
Join our team today!
We thank everyone for their application, however due to limited spacing only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Please complete the form below to apply to our Lead HVAC Installer position.