Position Available: Licensed Plumber
Who We Are
Shipton’s Heating & Cooling Ltd. - “Your family's comfort is our business” – We’re growing and need a talented Plumber to satisfy our customers needs. We are family owned and operated and are currently celebrating over 93 years of business!
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Company supplied truck
- New technology, including iPhone & access to integrated software
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Shipton’s Heating & Cooling Ltd. by visiting shiptons.ca. When you're ready, please submit resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
Please complete the form below to apply to our Licensed Plumber position.