Power Vented Hot Water Heaters
A Water Heater You Can Rely On
Hot water is an essential part of your daily routine, which means you need a unit that is efficient, with enough power to meet your needs. The power vent water heater manufactured by John Wood™ is reliable, safe, and designed with energy efficiency you can afford.
What makes the John Wood Power Vent Water Heater so efficient?
- Energy Star® qualified, and designed to deliver a high energy factor (EF)
- Over 20% more foam insulation to conserve energy and lower operating costs
- 8% increase in hot water output with the Turbulator™ dip tube, which allows for self-cleaning, reducing sediment in the bottom of the tank
Save money on maintenance.
- Equipped with the latest in gas control with self-diagnostics, which lowers servicing costs by making maintenance easier and faster
- Gas control with self diagnostics makes troubleshooting easy
- The T&P and drain valve have been relocated, making installation simple and servicing easy with convenient access
No compromises on safety features.
- Units are equipped with the only flammable vapour sensor in the industry that is protected from contaminants, making it more accurate and reliable
- The flammable vapour sensor automatically disables the unit when flammable vapours are detected, preventing dangerous ignition
- Equipped with a strong and fortified air intake snorkel, which helps keep the combustion chamber sealed against dangerous flammable vapours
John Wood Power Vent Water Heater Features
- Convenient ¾” side taps for combination applications on G5065S and G5065L
- Patented TankSaver® technology, exclusive from John Wood, designed to extend the life of your tank
- Compact design makes it an ideal replacement, and also means it fits well in areas where space is limited, such as closet installations
Do you need water heater repairs or maintenance?
At Shipton’s, every technician receives extensive training and are qualified to repair or maintain any make or model of water heater. Fill out a request form for repairs or maintenance on the website, or give us a call. We also offer emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|John Wood Product Catalogue
||John Wood Water Heaters